Move One Step Ahead
1. Clean out ONE closet or drawer.
2. Let go of being "right"and mend a relationship.
3. Apply or ask about a promotion, find a new job that suits you better, or start a new business.
4. Make a Decision! Is there something you have been putting off.
5. Plan a Vacation with your loved ones.
6. Eliminate white flour and sugar today, or do 20 mins., just 20 mins., of exercise at the gym or even on the Wii.
7. Organize, or get caught up on your finances.
If you are really serious about getting your finances in order and learning how you can have a sufficient income at retirement, click on the link below, put in your information, and request information on the next webinar. It's FREE, and you can always learn something helpful for your future.
8. Start a Personal Development program to learn about yourself. There are lots of programs which give you information, but the one which I like that really causes you to look inside yourself are simply two books by Andy Andrews, The Travelers Gift and Mastering the Seven Habits.
The first book, The Traveler's Gift is a fun story, and quick read about a man who travels through time and learns some lessons which turn his life around.
The second book, Mastering the the Seven Decisions is where the work of growing as a person begins. There are thought provoking exercises which caused me to really evaluate my assumptions as to who I am. It was life changing!
The main concept we want you to understand is that you are in CONTROL of each day. It has been said that "Life is 5% of what happens to us and 95% of how we react to what happens."